Are you having trouble with your brakes? Brake problems can be dangerous. So it’s a good idea to bring your vehicle in as soon as possible to Harford County Transmissions for a check of your brakes and rotors, brake pads, brake fluid and more if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Brake failure
- Unusual squealing or grinding of the brakes
- Brake light is on even after release of the emergency brake
- Brake fluid leak
- Spongy brake pedal (goes all the way to the floor)
Brakes are one of the most crucial safety features on your vehicle. Obviously, with a worn out brake system, you’re putting your safety and the safety of other drivers at risk. You can avoid brake problems with annual inspections and proper maintenance. With our brake service, our trained technicians will inspect the entire braking system—brake pads/ shoes, hydraulic fluids, rotor/drum wear, calipers and wheel cylinders, brake hardware, hoses and lines, master cylinder, and the anti-lock system for vehicles with ABS.
Once we pinpoint the problem with your brakes, we’ll make recommendations for brake repair, and give you a written estimate.
Brake services include:
- Inspection of the entire braking system
- Replacement of worn brake shoes and brake pads
- Repacking wheel bearings
- Resurfacing of rotors and drums (if wear is excessive, these will need to be replaced)
- Replacement of other components as needed
- Changing the brake fluid
- Adjust the parking brake
- Road test to ensure the brake system is in good working order
Good brakes are essential to your safety on the road. Call us or contact us today to schedule a service appointment for brake repair or replacement. You can count on us for honest and reliable diagnosis of brake problems and brake repair. At Harford county Transmissions, we stand behind our work with a two year guarantee.